- With over 45 years building experience we have the experience to prepare comprehensive pre-purchase building inspection reports.
- A building inspector understands all the components that make up a building and they are able to provide their professional opinion of the condition of the home for its age.
- Some homes are infested with termites that you may not be aware of, we can organise a pest inspection to be carried out with an independent company, their pest inspector is qualified, licenced and insured.
- All homes build prior to 1990 could contain some form of asbestos, as a new owner you need to be aware if the home contains asbestos.
- Having a pre purchase building inspection will identify any repairs that are required and can help you prepare for any additional costs This will give you peace of mind – go into the sale with open eyes.
- If a home or property is found to have any costly problems that need repair, then this can be raised with the vendor or seller and a potential adjustment to your offer price may be considered.
- We can arrange with the owner or agent to inspect the property on your behalf – this should be carried out before the cooling off period has expired.
Bookings can be made 24 hours 7 days a week and inspections can be carried out on weekdays and weekends to suit the new home owner, agent and vendor.
Please click on our links to learn more about what is covered in the inspection you are looking for.